BENEFITS OF VITAMIN D
Vitamin D is one of the most important nutrients we need to take daily.
• Vitamin D helps improve your body’s absorption of calcium and magnesium.
• Balancing your nutrient levels not only helps you enjoy the benefits of different vitamins and minerals, but also inhibits possible complications caused by unbalanced nutrient ratios.
• This whole webinar is an education about the D,A,K1,K2 combination and the necessity of taking them together, which gives very widespread health benefits, documented by the literature.
• Some have asked, since there are so many benefits for vitamin K-2 (MK-7) alone such as arteries, bone, etc.; why add the extra K-1?
• One reason is the liver takes most of the vitamin K and utilizes it, in concentration, for coagulation.
• Another reason is the half-life of K-1 is thought to be 90 minutes whereas the half-life of K-2 is 72 hours. If K-1 is insufficient, the liver will convert K-2 to K-1.
• So, in this instance, K-1 is required to preserve levels of K-2 outside the liver where it does its magic.
• The webinar will help you to understand the OHS FORMULA, the K1 in DAK1K2 is that of MK4 (also with a short 1/2 life), which is crucial for health.
• The data (references are in the webinar) shows MK4 supplementation, does not raise blood levels of MK4. K1 converts to MK4.
• Mk4 will be explained (with references) in the webinar.
• Unless you have read all of the literature in three languages and remember every word like Dr Harris, you will be like everybody else, not knowing the Vitamin A connection to vitamin D, MK4, and MK7. Dr. Harris has given you the facts and figures in this webinar.
Check out this video for information on this supplement. If you would like additional information, please call our office and we’d be happy to help you! (402) 476-8619